Tuesday, May 12, 2009

OMG!




I am still hurting from my dinner last night. I was so hungry that not only did I eat an entire Whopper (not jr.) value meal from Burger King, I also ate an entire Original Chicken Sandwich from BKl...it was pretty ridiculous and I am not sure if I will ever be able to eat at BK again (not like I ever did before I was pregnant anyway!), but it tasted soooooooooo good while I was eating!

On another note regarding food, I had a major craving for doughnuts yesterday morning. If you know me, you know that I have a severe hatred for doughnuts and even the smell of them is enough to make my stomach turn....not anymore (for now)! I ate the crap out of some doughnuts (the yellow cake kind dipped in chocolate) and plan on doing it again this morning!

Love,
Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment