Wednesday, June 24, 2009

How far along? 13 weeks 4 days
Total weight gain/loss: according to my dr appt last week, 3 lbs!
Maternity clothes? You betcha! I, amazingly, have found a lot of new clothes on ebay!
Sleep: Sleeping like a baby
Best moment this week: My Mom telling me that her and my Sisters are going to have a baby shower for me!! I can't wait...they know me best (other than Tim maybe) and I know it will be the BEST shower ever!
Movement: lots of weird feelings down there...not sure if it's movement or gas!
Food cravings: not really...still can't eat chicken, steak, pork chops or anything on the grill :(
Labor Signs:
Belly Button in or out?
What I miss: hanging out with my friends...I wish we were all at the same stage in life :(
What I am looking forward to: 4 day work week this week, 5 day weekend, 2 day work week next week, 3 day weekend, 4.5 day work week the following week, Ocean City the whole next week!!! YAY!!...and (I don't know why I'm excited about this because my lack of Baptism will not allow me to participate in the ceremony) but we decided and I can't wait to ask 2 special people to be our Baby's Godparents!
Weekly Wisdom: This is my own weekly wisdom- Some people are selfish, some are control freaks, and some will just annoy the crap out of you no matter what...humor them!
Milestones: Finally no more nausea! YEAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment