Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Children's Books!!!

I just found this list
(http://childrensbooksguide.com/top-100?gclid=CKWLzNTUoJsCFR0NDQodCn6tBQ) and I must say that a a lot of these books brought me back to my childhood...I recognize about half of them and can't wait to read them to Little Murphy...I specifically remember loving:
-Caps for Sale
-Miss Nelson is Missing
-Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day
-Where the Wild Things Are
-The Lorax

One that is not on this list that I remember loving is "The Monster at the End of this Book" I remember the first time my dad read it to me I cried and screamed for him to not turn the page to the end of the book only to find out that Grover, who was the narrator telling you not to turn the page to the end because of the alleged monster, was actually the monster at the end of the book!

What are some of your favorites???

No comments:

Post a Comment