Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Hiccups

We had our 5 month appointment yesterday and everything is fine...I'm measuring right on target and the baby's heart beat sounds great. We also got to hear him hiccup which, now that I know what it feels like, seems to be what he does for a few mins every 1 or 2 hours that I was mistaking for constant kicking and punching. He hiccups A LOT!

When I was little if I got tickled too much and laugh too hard I'd get violent hiccups that would make me throw up...I don't know if this is a defense mechanism that my body created since I'm so freakin' ticklish but it works...anytime Tim starts with the tickles all I need to do is warn him that it will make me throw up and he stops.

I wonder if the baby is gonna have my same hiccup issues?

No comments:

Post a Comment