Tuesday, September 29, 2009

"Lauren....Time For Cake!"

My friend Lauren is due 10 days before me and her shower was this past Sunday. I had so much fun and it was great to see her (she lives in Massachusetts) and she looks just as great pregnant as she does when she's not pregnant...what a cute little baby bump!

Since I don't have anyone to compare my pregnant belly to, it was nice to see that we are about the same size and (regardless of what some people say) I am not "HUGE" (neither is she) or bigger than normal, or gonna have a giant baby, etc.

Anyway, the point of my post is to talk about the cake at her shower...OH MY GOD! It was THE BEST cake I have ever had!!!! I pretty much hate cake, that was until I tasted the yummy goodness that her mom got from a place called Sugarbakers in Catonsville...I can't stop thinking about it and may just have to call up Sugarbakers and order myself my own personal cake just so I can get some more...my life will never be the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment