- "You look great! The only way I can tell you are pregnant is by your stomach and your chubby cheeks!"
- Discussions about someone you know and their horrible/scary/tragic pregnancy story
- (This comment came completely unprovoked, and out of the blue) "You look great! You're supposed to look like this when you're pregnant" .:squeezes my cheeks:.
- Comments regarding anything regarding my size or weight unless it is positive. Talking about my chubby cheeks and cankles can NEVER be turned into a compliment....no matter how hard you try.
- "You're so big! You're going to have a HUGE baby!"
- Unless it's relating to something that may be too big for me, no sentence should EVER start with, "This probably won't fit you...."
- "You're still in a size small?! Well you won't be for long."
- (Said by Tim, I took it in the wrong context, but still...) "Maybe it's because of all of the extra weight."
- "You're pregnant?! That didn't take long!"
- Discussions regarding what a horrible time your friend/yourself/your mom/your dog/a stranger had losing the "baby weight"...let's have the baby before you start worrying me with things like this please.
These comments mainly came from acquaintances that I rarely see, whose opinions shouldn't matter so I am making this plea as a general Public Service Announcement for pregnant women everywhere...PLEASE BE NICE TO US, WE'RE SENSITIVE AND SELF-CONSCIOUS!
.:Stepping down off of my soapbox:.