Friday, June 5, 2009


How far along? 10 weeks 5 days
Total weight gain/loss: not sure, probably about 2 lbs more or less
Maternity clothes? Hell yeah! They are so comfy and alot of my normal clothes are starting to become very uncomfortable to wear
Sleep: Got a new pillow this week and have slept like a baby for the past two nights because of it
Best moment this week: Hearing the baby's heartbeat on Wednesday night
Movement: just gas!
Food cravings: not really craving anything but I must be having some sort of growth spurt because I am (once again) EXTREMELY hungry all the time...I have 1st breakfast 2nd breakfast and 3rd breakfast and 1st lunch 2nd lunch and 3rd lunch nearly every day. Fear not...I am not eating full meals for each of these...it's usually just snacking on HEALTHY food like fruit and mango (my new favorite fruit)
Labor Signs:
Belly Button in or out?
What I miss: wine...but I was recommended some dealcoholized wine that is apparently very delish...I will be trying it this weekend while camping
What I am looking forward to: Camping this weekend
Weekly Wisdom: Kaiti told me to make sure I floss my teeth (which I've never done...ever), I started today and will try to continue to do so :)
Milestones: Hearing the baby's heartbeat...yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment