Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I Love Amazon

If you look on the left side of my blog you can see (so far) what we will be registering for. I have been tirelessly doing research on everything for this baby and just made the final decision on the stroller that we want. We went to REI a few days ago to check it out and I can't stop thinking about it, I registered on Amazon for the black one but really like the orange one too!!! I have made my car seat decision, I just need to decide on the color, grey or orange?

I think the bassinet is going to be the toughest decision because there are no safety regulations on them and they all seem pretty mediocre and there aren't very many in our price range (under $200) that get very good reviews by other moms...so annoying!

Other things I need to decide on:
Pack and Play- pretty much know what I want it is just a matter of deciding the color/theme
Bedding- Going to be black and white but can't make a decision till I know the baby's sex
Crib/mattress
Bedroom furniture
What type of bottles to use
What type of diapers to use
Bath tub
Swing
Bouncer
If we are going to register for a highchair

I'm sure there is plenty more, but this is what I am working on right now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment