Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Dear H1N1...

Kiss my a$$!

I am so sick of hearing and reading about you! The media has built you up so much that I can't even look at the news without having to hear about you and how "deadly" you are! I'm not buying it!

I understand that you have been given the honor of an epidemic and deemed a national emergency but I think you are just a stupid flu that has been blown out of proportion by everyone! Don't get me wrong, I will probably be vaccinating against you (if the vaccine is EVER available without me having to stand my 7 month pregnant ass in a line for 5 hours) but come on...thousands of people also die every year from the "regular" flu and it never gets as much attention as you, WTF?!

The final straw was the letter that I received from my hospital to let me know that nobody under 18 will be allowed in the hospital to visit and there will only be 3 people (including Tim) allowed to visit us in my room at a time after Baby Murphy is born...that means if our family and friends want to visit us only 2 will be allowed in at a time...this is just ridiculous. I don't even know what to say, I am just mad...you are lucky that my sister just turned 18 in July otherwise there would be serious problems!

Please swine flu can you just F-off!?

Sincerely,
Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment