Sunday, November 15, 2009

Baby Shower!

I had my baby shower last weekend and it was great!  It was hosted by mom and sisters and they did such a great job!  I got a ton of stuff that we needed off of our registry and I can't be more thankful!

Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures because I didn't bring my camera and the pictures that I have seen of myself from the shower are horrible but I can assure anyone that was not there, my mom really blew me away with all of the time and effort that she put into the shower! 
 
The theme was Country Christmas and I got a bunch of ornaments for Baby Murphy, all of my presents were wrapped in Christmas wrapping paper, and there were little Christmas trees (provided by Tim's Mom) on all of the tables. 

Thank you to everyone who came (and those who couldn't make it but sent gifts) and especially thank you to Mom, Marie, and Carriann for putting on the best shower I've ever had!  I am so happy to have a family like you!

Now back to the not so fun part about my shower...writing thank you cards with fat, swollen fingers!

Love,
Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment